The second book in my series was roused from its preeminent pre-order slumber, at midnight yesterday (Oct. 8th, 2020)! I didn’t post a promotional article yesterday, because I was celebrating my SO’s 27th birthday! 🥳 So, here is a blog post with everything you need to know―in order to hop right into the continuity of the first 真柏Project trilogy, or if you’re just curious about the series itself.
Synopsis: Juniper Jamison is assigned the position of guardian for “deities”—humans with superhuman abilities. Deities are chosen for ascendance by a mysterious, sentient tree: known as Yggdrasil. During their deification ceremony, these mortals inherit the power of gods, in order to prevent the world from falling into ruin. They diminish the destruction of natural disasters and disease through the transmission of mana through ley-lines. Regular human beings don’t have any idea that these people even exist, but a shadowy government organization employs a host of deadly assassins to try and take them out. Unbeknownst to the naïve twenty-one-year-old, there are forces that will stop at nothing to harness their powers. Will Juniper be able to protect these hermetic humans from their mortal enemies, or will her occupation be the beginning of the end?
- Link to Amazon Listing
- Link to GoodReads Listing
- Pre-Order Link for Pt. 3: Nothing in the World
- Limited Free-To-Read Copy, Available on FictionPress (starting on December 22nd, 2020)
- FAQ Sheet to Celebrate the Release of the Last Novel: Nothing in the World + Christmas Special
- The FAQ sheet will include frequently asked questions, behind-the-scenes information on the ideas for the story (including some interesting tidbits on the naming process), a playlist of songs that I was listening to while brainstorming each novel, and a in-depth preview of my next series: Suffer, My Desire.
- 真柏Project, Pt 1: Apotheosis is Free-To-Read on FictionPress
- 真柏Project, Pt 3: Nothing in the World is Going to Be Free-To-Read on FictionPress (starting on January 18th, 2021)
I appreciate everyone who’s been actively promoting my book on Twitter and gave me positive reviews on Amazon and GoodReads.
Thank you so much! 🍁